Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"It's Complicated"

OK, this is seriously up at the top of my list for favorite movies!! The story makes for plenty of hilarious scenes and I laughed throughout most of it. The entire cast is just awesome and I loved how everyone in the theater was so into the movie. There was lots of laughter, clapping and commenting. Maybe the reason I loved that so much was because I didn't feel as obnoxious laughing so hard since the rest of the audience joined right in. I really wanted to go see it again while it was in the theater but time got away from me and it didn't happen. This will definitely be one of the movies I buy as soon as it's out on DVD. I want to own it and watch it over and over. It's up there in my top 5 pick - right along with My Cousin Vinny and both Fockers movies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment