Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Visit with Cari

Mom and I went to see Cari last weekend. It was a beautiful drive up. Everything is budding and blooming. All the different shades of green were amazing! Of course Mom and I talked non-stop the entire way. We have to play catch-up whenever we finally do get together. It was lunch time by the time we arrived so O'Charlies was our first stop. By the time we got out of there and back to Cari's dorm it was about time to head to the percussion concert. It's fascinating watching such incredibly talented young people make music together with such simple instruments. We loved it!After the show I had to make time to stop and shoot some of these gorgeous cherry tree blossoms!! These are some of the pretties trees ever!

After dinner we decided to go see "Date Night." Mom never gets to go to a movie unless it's a kid movie. My vote is usually always something that will make me laugh. This one didn't disappoint us. Of course Mom and I fed off of each other. Her high pitched giggle makes me laugh and she says my laugh is contagious, so ... one or the other was laughing most of the time. I'll have to drag Bob to it before it's out of the theaters.

It's really hard to wrap my head around the fact that Cari will be home for the summer in about 2-1/2 weeks! I can't believe this year is gone. She'll start her third year in August! How did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment