Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flowers

We're remodeling our half bath. Well, I guess I should say Bob is remodeling the half bath. He's doing the work but I did have input on the new fixtures and such. Can't wait 'til it's done. Having that little bathroom on the public end of the house out of commission is a huge PITA. It'll be awesome when it's done though. Anyway, I'm looking for some beautiful red flowers to shoot for wall focal point in there. I don't have any red flowers but I went out to shoot just because I've been itching to play with some new photographs. When I took the trash out I saw my next door neighbors Clematis and Hydrangeas. Immediately I went inside and grabbed my camera. I ended up walking around my front yard and deck too. Of course, I snapped way more than the following but these were some of my faves I played with:


Photoshop action:

turned red in Photoshop:


Not sure what I'm gonna do with any of these but I sure had fun with 'em!

tata for now,
QB

PS - Brooke will be here in THREE days and we leave for Nashville in SEVEN days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment