Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

I finished HP & the Half Blood Prince yet again yesterday. :) This was the third time I've read it; first, when it came out; again before HP and the Deathly Hallows; lastly, in preparation for the movie. We have made it a tradition to go to the midnight showing of the movie and it's so much fun! I love the story of Harry, his friends and their adventures! So, of course, I've got to read book seven simply because I don't want the story to end. I've only read the Deathly Hallows once (when it came out last year) so this will be a special treat.

We're off to Charlottesville today for a Pig Roast and wine tasting event at Horton Vineyards. Two other couple are going as well. I think we're all looking forward to an adult, fun weekend. Photos and stories (I'm sure) will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment