Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

WIPs ... a couple of scarves

Cari picked out this beautiful Misti Alpaca green sock yarn for a scarf last week. It's a very simple (boring actually) pattern but works up beautiful with this variegated yarn. It's worked on size 6 needles - she's expecting me to have it finished before she leaves for college next month - we'll see:

And below is one I've started for me (hopefully) with some beautiful Crystal Palace Mini Mochi self striping yarn. I've been wanting to do this Multi Directional Scarf pattern for a while now and this yarn told me that's what it wanted to be. :)

I have my Berroco Bonsai on order for the multi fiber off white summer wrap I want to do. I swear by the time I get the yarn and start working on the wrap I'll have to wait until next summer to use it! UGH!

That's all for now ... until later,
QB

No comments:

Post a Comment