Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DreamFever ... UGH!!!

OK so after finally finding the thing at Target on Tuesday, it was really frustrating to not have time to read it! Somehow I did manage to grab very small windows throughout the day and night. Same thing on Wednesday - Cari and I shopped all day for last minute loot she needed for her dorm. Still, I managed to grab a bit of time that evening and before bed to get a few more pages read. Thursday greeted us with more shopping and killing time since we had to put her car in the shop for an alignment before taking it to JMU. At least we got home earlier though, around 2:30pm. I think I had the book finished by 6pm!

Let me tell you I was one frustrated reader!! Obviously the book was just as awesome as the other three (if not more so) for me to have devoured it in a span of three incredibly hectic days. But, and that's a BIG but ... it left me hanging from the cliff by fingernails ... AGAIN! AND after reading the author's note in the back I discovered we still have to wait for the fifth and final book in the series! OMG! This sucks. If I had only known, I would've collected the books and waited until the fifth one was released to read them all. I HATE waiting! LOL I know, I know. I need to have a little patience ... well I don't have a choice do I? Still don't have to like it.

If you'd like to read a bit about this book (or any of the "Fever" books) check out Karen Marie Moning's website.

A pouting QB signing off, for now ...

PS - on a happy note, I'm going to see my gorgeous grand baby tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment