Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Mortal Instuments series

I just finished The Mortal Instruments series (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass) by Cassandra Clare this afternoon. This is a basically another teenage fantasy love story with warlocks, shadowhunters (demon hunters), vampires, werewolves and of course, demons. Not usually in my normal range of fun, fictional reading material ... but I made it through all three books and they kept my attention. I wouldn't call them "must reads" but they are certainly good stories. After going to the website I discovered there will be another book in the series, due to come out in 2011. Here we go again. At least this one didn't leave me hanging over a cliff by my fingernails like Dream Fever did.

Haven't decided what's next yet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment