Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Recent knitting projects ...

I finished my 3-way wrap a week or so ago. It's blocked and ready for buttons. I'm having trouble finding what I want. I've been to both local fabric stores and yarn shops with no luck. My next stop will be the Fabric Hut on Little Creek Road - it's been recommended. Hopefully I'll get there one day this week and find some that will really pop. (Update - went there and they didn't have anything either. UGH!) I'm working on Cari's 3-way wrap and will be looking for the perfect buttons for that as well. Hopefully, it will be finished and ready to give her next week when we go up for Parent's Weekend.

Here's mine - without big honkin' funky buttons ... still looking. :(
Cari's wrap ... finished!! :)

I've recently finished a couple of multi directional scarves. Love how both of them turned out! (Only took a photo of one ...)


I still have an afghan in progress for a Christmas gift. Will get cracking on that as soon as this wrap is completed. I haven't decided what's next after that.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment