Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Almost 11 months!

Cari and I went to see Morgan yesterday. :) I guess I should say we went to see Heidi and Morgan, but since Heidi took Peanut to the shop to groom him we didn't really see her. Missy came by and had lunch with us and played. Morgan is such a TV nut we literally had to turn it off so she would pay some attention to us.

I took some Broccoli Salad and fresh fruit for lunch. Morgan had already eaten her lunch but was still in her seat so Missy cut up some cantaloupe, strawberries and pineapple and put it on her tray. It was quite entertaining watching those chubby little fingers chase the slippery fruit around. So I got a spoon and gave her little bites with it in between her chasing it around with her chubby little fingers. I ended up giving her the spoon - oh the fun she had banging it! So I got her little fork out that her MaMaw (Missy) gave her for Easter. She LOVED having a utensil for both hands! :) We were amazed at how quickly she figured out what to do with that fork. I'd stab a piece of fruit and it didn't take her long to get it in her mouth. What a little genius we have on our hands! And what a gorgeous little genius!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Morgan
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

Til next time ...
QB

No comments:

Post a Comment