Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

some knitting ...

Feels like it's been forever since I've posted any knitting projects. Don't feel like I've been very productive since spring. Some of the projects I remember completing are some dishcloths (some for Cari's new apartment and some for a friend), some bibs for Morgan (need to make some more) and I think that's about it ... I started a kimono for myself, have the back completed (it was put on the back burner). I've also started an entrelac wrap for myself too - it's gonna be gorgeous!! Just have to get time to work on it. Oh and I've started a pair of Fiber Trends Felted Clogs - one completed! I'm excited to start the second one - felting these things are gonna be so cool!

I did make some hats for my soon to be newest niece ...


And Cari will finally get the throw she picked out for me to make her this spring. Actually the knitting was done early September, but I had to seam the strips together and I procrastinated ... it turned out nice though:


One more thing I've finished is a new iPod hoodie for Cari. She lost hers and requested a new one. When I saw this pattern I knew it was perfect! Hope she loves it as much as I do (and yes, I've started another one)!



Tomorrow is Cari's 21st birthday. Ya know, I guess I'm allowed to turn 50 but my baby turning 21? I guess I blinked because it seems like we just brought her home a couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment