Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

More snow shots ...

After a yummy breakfast of whole grain blueberry pancakes topped with sliced bananas, powdered sugar and whipped cream (yeah, I know) Cari, Matt and I suited up to venture outside with our cameras and see what trouble we could get into. None of us could believe the amount of snow we got. We walked around the neighborhood a bit and just took in the scenery. The roads were pretty much a thick sheet of ice, especially in the shaded areas. The wind was whipping and we were freezing but it was worth it. After about an hour we had to give up and go in. But I got some fun shots:















It's only December 27th - I wonder if this is a preview into what the rest of the winter's going to be like. As much as I enjoyed this, I wouldn't want to have it all winter. I'm really looking forward to some 60's & 70's in Florida next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment