Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow!!

Less than two weeks before Christmas and my "to do" list is as long as ever. But as the flakes start to fall I am itching more and more to go out and play in it. After talking myself into, out of and into going out again I finally succumb and suited up with my camera. I got such a rush out of being out in my front yard in the cold and wind as the white flakes fell on the leaves and flowers. This was the perfect snow to photograph. It was so perfect it looked like that fake stuff you can buy in the store. I could see the crystals in the flakes! It's the first time in my life I've ever seen individual snowflakes! They really do look like those paper ones you cut out in grade school! It was crazy! I ended up shooting a while, coming in to download and look at them on the computer three separate times. I really didn't have the time to spend the morning playing but man am I glad I did. It gave me such joy! Here are some of my faves from this morning:






No comments:

Post a Comment