Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Magic & the Modern Girl


I finished the third and, so far, final book in Mindy Klasky's "Magic and the Modern Girl" last night at 12:45am. Even though this type of book is not typically my preferred genre, I really did enjoy reading something different. I must've enjoyed them to read all three books and try to research when the next one comes out. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of Mindy's books in the future.

For now I will most likely go back to one of my staple authors (Iris Johansen, Nora Roberts, Karen Robards, Lisa Jackson, Karen Harper, Linda Howard, Sandra Brown, etc.) for my next book.

Cari and I fixed our treasured tomato and mozarella salad for lunch - with fresh basil picked from my new basil plant. Yummmm. Life is good. Remember, it's the little things.

Until next time ...

QB

No comments:

Post a Comment