Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Some FOs (Finished Objects)!!

I've been researching some soft, lacy spring and summer scarf patterns for accessories. I love the results of this very simple "knit 1 knit 1 in the stitch below" scarf. I used a thin, soft cotton on size 11 needles so the stitches would be open and airy. I can't wait to wear it!

I finally finished this "Beachy" dishcloth set for a dear neighbor who's moving away next week. I wanted her to have something to remember us by. The variegated one is a simple slip stitch pattern; the yellow a starfish; green a seahorse and the blue a dolphin. The starfish and seahorse patterns are from Knitted Kitty Creations. I got the dolphin pattern from Knitting Knonsense. I love the way they turned out.

No baby update ... still waiting ...

No comments:

Post a Comment