Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

January "Morgan" photos

Another confession: (Note: didn't intend this blog becoming my place for confessions but it seems to be happening on its own - interesting.) Well crap, now I've forgotten what the damn confession was! UGH! Ya gotta love these freakin' menopausal hormones - or lack thereof. So, where was I? I don't remember so I guess I'll just talk about something else until I remember - or wait, maybe another cup of coffee will help the "rewinding" process ... hang on. OK, second cup of java in hand ... well sitting beside me. Sip - still rewinding ...

Anyway, spent some wonderful time with "Poot" as she is so fondly called by most of her loved ones. I've slipped a time or two but still have issues calling her "Poot." (Her loving daddy started calling her that early on because ... well I think you can guess. For some odd reason it stuck.) I, on the other hand, prefer to call her my little pumpkin pie. I know I've said it before, but she has the most beautiful smile on the face of the earth. It just lights up my heart! How could it not? Look!!

Here she is eating her first "cookie." She liked it but didn't quite know what to make of it. I love how she takes it out of her mouth and looks at it ...


Look at that face! :)


I know I've also said she is the most loving baby in the world ... but she IS! LOL I was so excited to actually capture how she "attacks" you when giving love. Needless to say, she loves her mama!

See? Isn't it one of the sweetest things you've EVER seen? What a little love bug.

BATH TIME!

Morgan LOVES her bath! And part of her bath time routine is her beloved duckies. She has three and love to corral them all. If one is missing she frantically looks around until it's found.


... and I LOVE this one of her sticking out her tongue to catch the water running off of her head. Too cute!!

Alas, after a very long day of fun she was all tuckered out. I got a little cuddling time in before I had to head home:


until next time ...

(and no, I never did remember my confession ... sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment