Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh Puleeese!!!!!!

As I sit in my living room watching so many historic events unfolding at the 2010 Winter Olympics I simply have to vent on the latest in the Tiger Woods saga.  Oh My Freakin' God! I guess because I have a "LIFE" and wasn't home around the TV today I forgot all about this "historic event." This is what "Insider Edition" called it. Check it out for yourself on their website. Seriously? Tiger Woods' public apology is considered an historic event? Are you kidding me? The death of Nodar Kumaritashvili was a tragic historic event. All the medals won (gold, silver & bronze) in these Olympic are historic events. The fall of the World Trade Centers on 9-11 was an historic event. The election of our first black president was an historic event. Need I go on? I don't think so. What the hell is going on with our society when we consider a public apology (whether you believe it was sincere or not) from a nymphomaniac sports figure an historic event? Please, help me understand! I don't get it!

Adding to my confusion and disbelief was the statement that his mistresses are upset because he did not apologize to THEM!!!!! Again, Oh My Freakin' God! OK, let me make sure I understand this. These women have a sexual relationship with this guy they know is married and, in the later years, has children. They knowingly assist him in breaking his marriage vows, but he owes them an apology? Help me out here. It's not like any of them didn't know the situation or what they were getting themselves into. Oh, so Joslyn James gets pregnant not once, but twice by this guy (at least so she says) ... wait there's another rant right there! I understand accidents can happen, but puleeese! If you're committing adultery with a married man and father of children, don't you BOTH know what to do to prevent pregnancy? Again, she knew the situation so why does she expect an apology?

I'm sorry. This, I believe, is one of the true definitions of insanity.

OK, QB signing off ... until the next rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment