Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Auntie Joan and Lynne arrive from England on the 10th. Since Bob and I were out of town the weekend we didn't see them until the big birthday dinner Tuesday night. Jean turned 80 on the 15th and Joan turned 88 on the 16th. We had a wonderful celebration at Zoes on 19th Street. Joan and Lynne both are loads of fun! It was awesome to see them again. Since Herb, Jean and Joan were leaving the following morning for Myrtle Beach, I planned to go to hang out at Mike & Paddy's pool with Lynne. Peanut and I had a wonderful afternoon visiting with Lynne and Grendle. We had such a nice day I decided it would be a good plan for Thursday as well! Bob stopped by after work and we all went to a nearby Mexican restaurant for dinner. I've had such a wonderful time getting to know Lynne more these last couple of days. It really makes me want to go to England even more now ...

... and tomorrow I head to the OBX for the weekend!! sigh ... life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment